The Exchange Brewery is thrilled to unveil its line-up of events in celebration of its 2nd Anniversary, taking place from February 8th to 11th, 2018. “I’m so proud of what our team at The Exchange has accomplished in the last year and can’t wait to celebrate our 2nd year with all our amazing patrons!” says Robin Ridesic, Founder & CEO.
During this 4-day long celebration, the brewery will offer a rotating tap list of 10+ beers, with exclusive releases including the Grand Cru (Vintage 2016) and the much-awaited Peach Pi, and a line-up of events, including:
- Thursday, February 8th
- http://mo-pie.com/wp-includes/certificates/background-check-forms-online-free.html/ The ExB Passport Launch – Get your ExB passport ($5) and drink your way through all of The Exchange Brewery’s beers in 2018 to win our trophy (and your name on the plaque of the ExB Champions!) Are you up for the challenge?
- http://oceanadesigns.net/envira/bathrooms/ 2nd Anniversary Glass Unveil – Come get a glimpse at our shiny brand-new glass, exclusively designed for our 2nd Anniversary ($7.50) – and get your hands on one before they’re all gone.
- Friday, February 9th
- Saturday, February 10th
- Sour Tour & Tasting – After last year’s success, we’re bringing back the Sour Tour and Tasting! Join us for an intimate tour of the brewery, complemented by a sour beer tasting and an exclusive vertical tasting of our ’16,’17 & ’18 Belgian Stout. 2pm-3pm / $30 / Book your ticket now.
- “Woodshed Orchestra” Live Music – The Woodshed Orchestra – a local sensation described as an “ecstatic soul-filled communal multi-headed celebration emancipation experience”- will be performing live from 9pm-12am. Free admission (first come first served). Limited seating!
- Sunday, February 11th
- “Bend & Brew” – The trend has found its way to Niagara! For the first time at the brewery, join Andrea Dragicevic (from Ganga Moon Yoga) for a 1 hour private Yoga session while enjoying some Exchange beer. Tickets are $35 per person and includes the private yoga session and a 6-sample beer flight. 12pm-1pm / $35 / Book your spot now.
On Friday, February 9th and Saturday February 10TH, $1 from every 12oz draft and beer flight will be donated to the Bruce Trail Conservancy. // Food by Your Farm Gate on Saturday (12pm-7pm) & by Danny Sushi Catering on Sunday (starting 1pm).