The Exchange Brewery is currently seeking candidates for a part-time Tasting Room & Retail Associate position. We’re looking for a friendly, articulate and energetic craft beer lover to join our team.
Your duties will include:
- Providing a premium customer experience in a fast-paced, bustling environment; with the ability to fulfill multiple roles including: server, bartender, hostess and food.
- Confidently hosting guided beer tastings to customers, along with tour group companies.
- Leading tours of the production facility.
- Keeping the tap room pristine at all times/performing daily cleaning list activities.
- Stocking fridges and retail merchandise.
- Opportunities to work at off-site events and on-site private events.
- Handling cash and card transactions (including providing your own float)
- Performing opening and closing procedures.
We are looking for a team member who is:
- Passionate about the craft beer industry, with a continuous desire to actively learn more.
- Experienced in a serving environment, particularly in the beer, or wine industry.
- Able to multitask and use time efficiently.
- Responsible, diligent and has the ability to take initiative.
- Positive, outgoing and good team player.
- Smart Serve certificate.
- Quick learner and hard worker.
- Fluent in a second language.
- Experienced with a POS system.
Successful applicants will receive:
- Pay above minimum wage plus tips.
- Extensive beer training, including Cicerone Beer Server (First Level Cicerone Certification)
- Positive work environment.
- Advanced notice of published schedules.
If the above sounds like you, and you’re excited at the opportunity to join our team, we want to hear from you! Please send your resumé to email@example.com along with a cover letter, or drop off a resume in person at 7 Queen Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, L0S 1J0