Situated on historic Queen St, The Exchange Brewery is Niagara-on-the-Lake’s newest craft brewery. With a range of barrel-aged sours, Belgian beers and IPAs, we aim to make the most exciting, sought-after beer in the country.
The Exchange Brewery Inc. is currently looking for a passionate and driven person to fill the role of Assistant Brewer.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist Head Brewer in brewhouse and cellar operations
- CIP and general brewery cleaning as per SOPs
- All cellar operations from fermentation to packaging
- Packaging: washing/filling kegs and bottling
- Brewing industry experience and/or completed brewing education program is strongly encouraged
- Must be able to lift and move about with ease up to 25 kg
- Must have flexibility to work in tight spaces and comfortable performing safe work on ladders.
- Must be tolerant of extreme working conditions (heat/cold/humidity)
- Must be committed to the team and a safe work environment
- Valid Ontario Drivers License
Compensation for this FULL TIME position will be based on experience level and qualifications. Please send your resume to email@example.com