Humour & Hops: Friday, October 29th
$18.00 4 in stock
Join us on Friday, October 29th for a night of laughter at The Exchange Brewery!
Host: David Green
Feature: Max Sheldrick
Headliner: Paul Haywood
About Paul Haywood: One is swept up by this instantly likeable lanky looneytune, and kept by the depth of material and performance. He draws material from his crazy everyday life and spins it into comedy gold. Hard hitting side splitting GOLD! Paul’s a high end, free wheeling hybrid, able to work absolutely clean (or not…) with ease. Paul has been a fixture on the National scene since representing Toronto in the national finals of Yuk Yuk’s new comic search.
Since then he’s done over 30 commercials worldwide including a U.S. national Budweiser ad that aired during the Superbowl ’02, and won a Bessie award for best male performance. He appeared in “The Squeeze” at the international short film festival in 2004, and been heard on XM Satellite radio. Paul has headlined all across Canada and The Dominican Republic.
NOTE: Seating in the tasting room and outdoor patio.
- Effective September 22nd, 2021 all event attendees will be required to provide proof you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and ID will be checked before you are able to enter the venue.
- Please have a copy of your ticket (printed or on your phone) for attending the event.
- The Exchange Brewery is located at 7 Queen street, Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Entrance to the show is on King St.
- Seating opens at 7:30PM, show starts at 8PM
- Seating in our Tasting Room and on our patio.
- Your ticket includes (1) 12oz draft of your choosing, drafts can be substituted for non-alcoholic beverages
- Note that tickets are refundable ONLY up to 72 hours prior to the event (3 days). Tickets are transferable, you must contact the brewery when transferring tickets into someone else’s name so the guest list can be updated.
- Note that all EXB events are 19+, ID’s will be checked at the door.
4 in stock