Dear ExB Fans,
With the Global Pandemic COVID-19 threatening the health and safety of the communities we serve, it is critical that we do everything we can to slow the spread.
At The Exchange Brewery, we are taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers, which include:
- Closing our Taproom until April 3rd, 2020.
- Cancelling all our events until April 3rd, 2020*
- Keeping our bottle shop open with limited hours of operations (2:00pm to 8:00pm) for all to-go sales: growlers, bottles and cans.
- Accepting plastic cards only as a payment method– no cash.
We will continue brewing and shipping our beers to grocery stores and LCBOs. We will continue to operate our online store for shipping our beer within Ontario through Canada Post, and will implement a beer home delivery platform for Niagara residents (more details coming soon). During this time, our staff and employees will be strictly following current best practices from public health officials for not contracting or spreading the COVID-19 virus. Be assured we have taken extra provisions to protect our staff and employees’ health and financial security during this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience during this time, and we ask for your understanding and patience. Stay safe.
The Exchange Brewery Team.
* Events cancelled include: March 26th Growler Club Meeting; March 27th Comedy Show (all ticket holders will be contacted and refunded); Sushi Sundays resuming April 5th; Spring Trivia League postponed until April 8th (all teams will be contacted). The Brewery’s 4th Anniversary Celebrations are postponed to late Spring (date TBD).