Join on Saturday October 8th, 2022, at The Exchange Brewery to celebrate Oktoberfest with a German-inspired draught menu and food menu! Our Tasting Room, Patio & patio will be open 11am-9pm (Oktoberfest food from 12pm-6pm!). No reservation/fee needed – first come, first serve!
German-inspired Beer Menu:
The 5 beers below will be available, along with our regular draught menu, in sample size to add to your tasting flight, 12oz glass, 16oz glass or 1L Stein.
- Bohemian Pilsner
- Munich Dunkel
- Apricot Berliner Weisse
1L Stein pour: $18 or $26 with souvenir Stein to take home.
Special Food Menu:
- Soft Pretzel served with a spicy mustard – $6/each
- Bratwurst Sausage: Served on a fresh bun with Sauerkraut, Spicy Mustard & a side of chips – $14/each
- Bratwurst Sausage & Pint: Served on a fresh bun with Sauerkraut, Spicy Mustard, a side of Kettle Chips & a pint of your choosing! – $20/each
Special Beer Cask:
- Vojvodina Pilsner / ABV 5% / Cask conditioned Pilsner Double Dry hopped with a blend of dried noble hops and fresh whole cone Vojvodina hops from our brewer’s estate. Herbal and woody like in the old country.
Special Beer Cocktail:
- Oktoberfest Pumpkin Sour – $16/glass: ExB Pumpkin Ale, Whiskey, Kvas Northern Old Fashioned Simple Syrup, Fresh squeezed Lemon juice garnished with a Lemon slice and Cinnamon.