We are grateful for your ongoing support throughout the year and for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
UPDATE: September 22nd, 2021
Effective September 22, 2021, patrons seeking access to our indoor Tasting Room must show proof of identification and proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before they can enter the area.
In order to enter our Tasting Room:
• You must provide required proof of identification and proof of being fully vaccinated.
• Our staff will review and confirm the proof.
This excludes access to our outdoor patio & beer garden.
An individual is considered fully vaccinated if they have received:
• The full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines, or
• One or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or
• Three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada; and
• They received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
If you wish to enquire further about our protocols, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com or ask us about our safety plan, which will be made available to you upon request at the brewery.
Here is what you can expect when visiting us at The Exchange Brewery:
In addition, as per Niagara Region guidelines, here are the additional rules and regulations in place at The Exchange Brewery, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
Our upstairs outdoor patio is open depending on the weather. We have heaters on the patio, and we encourage our patrons to bring their own blanket if they wish.