Thank you for inquiring about our COVID-19 Protocols at The Exchange Brewery!
We are grateful for your ongoing support throughout the year and for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
UPDATE! As of Saturday December 26th, 2020:
We will be entering the province wide 28 day lock down. At this time, the brewery will be open for retail shopping only. Our online store is available for shipping, local pick up and free home local delivery with a 25km radius.
All cleaning and sanitizing protocols remain in place, the retail shop capacity has been reduced to allow for only one group (max. 4 people) shopping inside at a time to ensure a safe shopping experience.
If you wish to enquire further about our protocols, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or ask us about our safety plan, which will be made available to you upon request at the brewery.
Here is what you can expect when visiting us at The Exchange Brewery:
- Our staff is wearing masks and face coverings at all time.
- We offer sanitizing stations throughout the brewery and have available sanitizing bottles for your use on each table.
- We sanitize each table and chair in-between service.
- In the retail shop all frequently touched surfaces are sanitized between each use. Example: door handles, display items and debit / credit machines.
- We encourage patrons to ask our staff for retail assistance to manipulate any bottles or retail products on their behalf, to keep our retail space a safe zone.
- We’ve installed plexi-glass barriers in-between tables.
- Our menu is provided online and via a QR code (scannable at the brewery) to avoid the use of paper menus as much as possible.
- We are limited to one tour group at a time, to be checked in. We have suspended our public tours of the brewery site.
- Seating limit of 90 minutes per table
In addition, as per Niagara Region guidelines, here are the additional rules and regulations in place at The Exchange Brewery, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
- 10-person indoor seated capacity limit.
- We require our patrons to be seated, with 2 meters minimum between tables
- Face coverings are mandatory upon entering the building, except when seated and eating or drinking only.
- Eye protection where patrons without face coverings are within 2 meters of workers
- We have limited operating hours – closing at 9pm.
- Liquor sold or served only between 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- We require screening and contact information for all seated patrons.
- We have a limit of 4 people to be seated together, who must all attest to be from the same household.
- We limit the volume of music (to be no louder than the volume of a normal conversation)
Our upstairs outdoor patio is open depending on the weather. We have heaters on the patio, and we encourage our patrons to bring their own blanket if they wish.
Lastly, we do not take reservations, and operate on a first come first served basis.