Join us on Friday, May 27th for a night of laughter with Jesse Ralph & Ronnie Edwards at The Exchange Brewery!
A one-time Railway Porter and Reggae Musician, English-born and Jamaican bred Ronnie Edwards brings a truckload of fun to the stage wherever he performs. Using all his experiences on both sides of the Atlantic and far flung places such as Prague, Ronnie’s streetwise humour hits the mark both at home and abroad. Having worked with the likes of Jim Carrey and Chris Rock, Ronnie was a star of the US version of the Comic Strip and has also appeared on Alfred Hitchcock Presents for NBC in the States and numerous shows in his second home of Canada. ”Master of zany, rapid-fire and sophisticated physical comedy” Now Magazine. Also a star of the major BBC documentary ‘A Funny Business’ – 2006″
Hosted By David Green.
Get your tickets here.
- Please have a copy of this ticket (printed or on your phone) for attending the event.
- Seating for the show begins at 7:30pm
- The Exchange Brewery is located at 7 Queen street, Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Your ticket includes (1) 12oz draft of your choosing, drafts can be substituted for non-alcoholic beverages
- Note that tickets are refundable ONLY up to 72 hours prior to the event (3 days). Tickets are transferable, you must contact the brewery when transferring tickets into someone else’s name so the guest list can be updated.
- Note that all EXB events are 19+, ID’s will be checked at the door