Join on Saturday October 2nd, 2021, at The Exchange Brewery to celebrate Oktoberfest with a German-inspired draught menu and food menu! Our Tasting Room, Patio & dog-friendly Beer Garden will be open 11am-9pm. No reservation needed – first come, first serve.
German-inspired Beer Menu:
The 6 beers below will be available, along with our regular draught menu, in sample size to add to your tasting flight, 12oz glass, 16oz glass or 1L Stein.
- Helles Export
- Munich Dunkel
- Plum Berliner Weisse
- Smoked Lager
1L Stein pour: $18 or $28 with souvenir Stein to take home.
Special Food Menu:
- Soft Pretzel served with a spicy mustard – $6/each
- Pretzel Bun Reuben Sandwich: Sauerkraut, Reuben Sauce, Swiss Cheese & Montreal Style Smoke Meat served with kettle chips, spicy mustard & pickles – $16/each
- Pretzel Bun Grilled Cheese: Beer Soaked Swiss Cheese grilled to perfection served with kettle chips and spicy mustard – $15/each
Special Beer Cask:
- Kaiser Wilhelm / ABV 8.3% / A blend of Imperial Black Lager and Munich Dunkel. Malty and Tart.
Special Beer Cocktail:
- Oktoberfest Rosemary Sour – $12/glass: ExB Pumpkin Ale, whiskey, Kvas rosemary cranberry simple syrup, fresh squeezed lemon juice