The Exchange Brewery’s team is thrilled to invite all their friends, patrons and NOTL locals to join them in celebrating the Brewery’s 5th anniversary, from June 25th to June 27th, 2021. During this weekend-long celebration, the brewery will offer a tap list of 11+ beers, with exclusive casks, a beer cocktail and the much-awaited release of its award-winning Spontaneous Ale – 3-year blend.
After a difficult year for all small businesses around the globe, The Exchange Brewery is looking forward to celebrating this new milestone and taking the opportunity to rejoice in bringing people together – all while maintaining sanitary precautions and a strict serving protocol.
“There’s no better way to celebrate the end of a lockdown than with a beer on the patio! We can’t wait to celebrate our birthday and the return to some version of normalcy with all our amazing customers over some delicious newly released beers.” (Robin Ridesic, CEO & Co-Founder).
“Our brewers have waited for almost 2 years to release the newest addition to our Spontaneous Ale series and can’t wait to share the Three Year Blend with the world. This very special sour beer is blended from 1-, 2-, and 3-year-old barrels. It will also be available on tap this weekend only to celebrate our first 5 years!” (Sam Maxbauer, Head Brewer & Co-Founder).
Anniversary Celebrations Details:
- Exclusive Anniversary Casks will be tapped at opening (11:00am) on Friday, June 25th and served all weekend while quantity last!
- Golden Ale with Elderberry – ABV 8.0% – Our Golden Ale cask conditioned with elderberry for a tart, colourful cask beer!
- Special Herbs Volume 1 – ABV 6.5% – This cask is a precursor to a new series of herb-influenced beers. Volume 1 features rye, wheat, chamomile flowers, orange peel and lemongrass.
- 5th Anniversary Glassware goes on sale on Friday, June 21st (11:00am) at the Brewery. Come get a glimpse of our brand-new glass, exclusively designed for our 5th Anniversary ($12 + hst), and get your hands on some before they’re all gone.\
- Spontaneous Ale – 3-year blend (330ml bottle) goes on sale on Friday, June 21st (11:00am) at the Brewery and on our online store. ABV 6.5% ($16 + hst). This blend of one-, two- and three-year old barrels shows the full spectrum of our spontaneous ale barrel program.
- “Humour & Hops” Comedy Night in the Beer Garden – Join us for a night of laughter in the Brewery’s beer garden (covid-safe setting) with host Chris Jarvie, opener Tom Holman and headliner Larry Smith. Ticket includes a seat for our comedy night and (1) 12 oz draft beer. 8pm-9:30pm / $25 per person / Book now.
The Brewery will also offer exclusive packages (bottles/cans) and pricing in their bottle shop and on their online store for the duration of this weekend. So make sure to come visit your favorite Queen Street brewery over the weekend!