The anticipation is growing! We at The Exchange Brewery, in partnership with the Niagara-on-the-Lake Chamber of Commerce, are getting very excited about our Sourpalooza festival happening on September 7th, 2019, at the Old Court House in the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. Sourpalooza Beer Festival will gather together breweries to celebrate some of the best sour beers from Ontario and beyond. As Niagara’s first and only sour beer focused festival, Sourpalooza was created for sour beer lovers and anyone with an interest in this rapidly growing segment of the craft beer market. Attendees will sample unique brews provided by Ontario breweries and meet the passionate people behind the craft. There will be 20+ beers to sample and savour. The Exchange Brewery has also sourced some unique and delicious out of province sour offerings, which will be poured at the communal bar. See the full line-up here.
Updates and more details announced:
– TICKET SALES: Session 2 (2:30PM-5PM) and session 3 (5PM-7:30PM) are now sold out! We invite everyone to purchase their tickets for Session 1 or Session 4 as soon as possible, in person at The Exchange Brewery or online.
– BEER LINE-UPS: Each Brewery’s beer lineup has been unveiled on social media throughout the summer and is available to view on this page as well. More beers will continue to be unveiled as we get closer to the event.
– ENTERTAINEMENT: DJ Marinko will play his set all throughout the festival, weaving the most current pop culture tunes with timeless classics.
– INSTAGRAM PHOTOBOOTH: New! We will have a fun, interactive photo booth venue to share your Sourpalooza experience with all your friends (and followers!).
– DESIGNATED DRIVER TICKETS: We offer a $30 discount on Sourpalooza tickets for Designated Drivers: use the code “designateddriver” at check-out when purchasing your ticket online for any session of your choosing. Designated Drivers will have access to the festival and receive a complimentary craft soda, along with water, complimentary pop-corn & peanuts that all attendees will enjoy.
– FAQ: As we’re getting closer to the event, all ticket holders are invited to read our FAQ page, which covers all details regarding parking, food, accessibility, etc.